Six Arrows is an Australia based mobile gaming company (with presence across Australia, Sweden and Pakistan) aimed at creating fun and engaging games for an audience of all ages.
We are looking for an ASO Expert to join our core team in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Writing content and store listing descriptions for our games on the Google Play Store & iTunes App Store.
- Analyzing the games’ performance on both stores.
- Managing games’ reviews and feedback on both stores.
- Handling paid advertisement campaigns for games on both stores.
- Searching and utilizing trending keywords.
- Managing games marketing through the web, social media, and blogging.
- Developing and updating the company’s App Store Optimization strategy and guidelines.
- Suggesting future strategy for upcoming games based on sound research on both stores’ trends.
- 2-5 years of experience in the gaming industry as an ASO.
- Established experience in using several ASO tools, e.g., App Annie, App Radar, or similar.
- Excellent knowledge of both stores’ policies and trends.
- A solid understanding of the mobile games market.
- Excellent skills in google analytics, stores’ analytics, and games marketing on social media.
- Excellent written (English) and verbal communication skills.
- A remarkable ability of keyword searching on both stores.
We would love you to have:
- Vast knowledge of marketing on social media and targeting the appropriate audience for related games.
- Proficiency in English writing skills and translating tools.
- Enjoy working in small teams and on multiple projects
- Good communication skills.
- Passion for games with hands-on experience playing mobile games.
What We Offer:
- Bonuses based on good productivity. Specifically, financial rewards on the increment of per million downloads per game.
- Titles of “Employee of the Month” and “Employee of the Year” with hearty rewards.
- Paid sick leaves.
What we Value:
- We value equality, fairness, and tolerance.
- Your voice makes the difference irrespective of your designation and experience.
- As a team member, you will be allowed to express your ideas freely.
- We believe in a flat hierarchy and the importance of every team member.
Based on the candidates’ experience and interview performance, compensation package can be negotiated.