Six Arrows is an Australia based mobile gaming company (with presence across Australia, Sweden and Pakistan) aimed at creating fun and engaging games for an audience of all ages.
We are looking for a Unity Developer to join our core team in Lahore, Pakistan.
- Game development in the Unity game engine for iOS and Android platforms.
- Implement and integrate game features with other developers in the team.
- Optimize the games to run smoothly on mobile platforms.
- Collaborate in a team environment with other artists, programmers, and designers.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development, or related fields.
- Minimum 3 years of game development experience in the Unity game engine.
- Strong programming skills in C# with the ability to write clean, readable, and concise code.
- Proficiency in using Git and Unity cloud.
- Established background in debugging, profiling, and performance optimizations.
- Excellent expertise in integrating environments, Unity UI, level design, game control flow, game mechanics, scene development, and updates of game features in Unity 3D.
- Experience in integrating external plugins, e.g., in-app purchases, leaderboards, notification management, and in-game advertisements.
- There will be the opportunity to work on several different projects at once, each with its own style, so versatility is key.
We would love you to have:
- Vast knowledge of game architecture, common practices, and technologies.
- Proficiency in unit testing.
- Experience in multi-player games
- Enjoy working in small teams, iteratively solving problems together.
- Passion for games with hands-on experience playing mobile, console, and PC games.
- Good communication skills.
What We Offer:
- Bonuses based on good productivity.
- Titles of “Employee of the Month” and “Employee of the Year” with hearty rewards.
- Paid sick leaves.
What we Value:
- We value equality, fairness, and tolerance.
- Your voice makes the difference irrespective of your designation and experience.
- As a team member, you will be allowed to express your ideas freely.
- We believe in a flat hierarchy and the importance of every team member.
Based on the candidates’ experience and interview performance, compensation package can be negotiated.